ER Nurse

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Relief

Just found out I passed Anatomy, in fact I squeaked by with a low A; funny because I was sure that I had bombed the final lab exam. So now, one down and one more to go.
I've been fighting a nasty cold the past few days and woke up at four this morning, feeling crummy. I dowsed myself with medicine and fluids and trudged off to work. Fortunately, my clinical supervisor extraordinaire, Michelle, took pity on me and let me leave at 3. 8 hours is so much more manageable than 12, especially when under the weather. The last four hours can be brutal in the ER; it seems things always seem to deteriorate after 3 pm. So, it was a great relief to head home and turn in for an early night.

3 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 at 4:11 PM, Blogger Nurse Practitioners Save Lives said...

I just got over the flu myself. It sucked!! Still feeling tired but at least I can breathe now!! Hang in there!!

 
At December 12, 2005 at 2:16 PM, Blogger Andrea Prados said...

Thanks! You too!!

 
At November 4, 2007 at 10:49 PM, Blogger Philippine said...

Kudos! Very informative article, keep up the good works! More power

Hi guys, visit nursereview.org, very useful source for nurses.
And also anyone who wants to link exchange, just email me: filipinonurse@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home