ER Nurse

Friday, December 02, 2005

Semester End

Well, the semester is wrapping up; I have two finals, one paper, and one more day at my clinical rotation to go. I enjoyed my clinical rotation at the detox facility so much. The clients were really appreciative of any assistance and I found myself really rooting for them in their efforts to stay clean and sober. I'll miss the staff and clients.
I'm looking forward to a little break from school and my favorite season, Christmas! I can't wait to hang out with my family, decorate the tree, bake Christmas cookies, and listen to Christmas music. My neighborhood in Georgetown is gorgeous at Christmas time and I love looking at all the decorations and lights.

3 Comments:

At December 4, 2005 at 8:06 PM, Blogger Nurse Practitioners Save Lives said...

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat!! Thank God for Christmas break!! When do you graduate? I'm out at the end of Spring 2007.. An eternity!!

 
At December 5, 2005 at 7:19 AM, Blogger Andrea Prados said...

I graduate Dec 2006....seems a far way off as well!
Good luck to you!

 
At December 11, 2007 at 3:12 AM, Blogger Ana Maria said...

Are you a nurse job seeker? New York is one of the country that need more nurses. Find Nursing Jobs New York

 

Post a Comment

<< Home